Nov21Technology Task Force Meeting
Nov23City Hall will be Closed in Observance of Thanksgiving
Nov27Investment Policy Advisory Committee Meeting
In the Spotlight
FY 2017-18 Budget Shortfall
With the loss of parcel tax revenue to offset the City’s operating costs, the City is projecting a 21.5% structural deficit beginning July 1, 2017. In the coming months, the City Council will have discussions and community input will be necessary for resolving the long term structural deficit. Please sign up to receive e-blasts of scheduled meetings to discuss budget matters and click on the calculator icon above for more information.
- Community Meeting- City Hall Cost Study
- No-Burn Alert! All Indoor and Outdoor Residential Wood Burning Prohibited Due to High Air Pollution Predicted for Thursday, November 9, 2017 and Friday, November 10, 2017.
- Torrance Butcher-Solana Project November 20, 2017 Update
- Lunada Bay Homeowners Association- Beautify Lunada Bay Project
- PVEPD Hosting Drug Take-Back Event on 10/28