Feb28City Council Meeting
7:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Mar01PVPUSD District Facilities Master Plan Community Input Meeting
Mar07GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION
7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Apr08Household Hazardous Waste and E-Waste Collection Event
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
In the Spotlight
March 7, 2017 General Municipal Election
The March 7th ballot will include the following contests: Councilmembers (2), Treasurer (1), and Measure D. To view the sample ballot and obtain more information such as candidate statements and arguments in support and opposition of the ballot measure, please click ballot box icon above to visit the City’s Elections page.
- Post-rain L.A.: Now is the Time to Remove Standing Water, Manage Rubbish Containers and Rain Barrels
- Applications Accepted for 2017 Citizens Academy until 3/10
- 2/19 Weekend Storm Tips
- MARCH 7 ELECTION INFORMATION UPDATE
- Honoring Captain Tracy and Sergeant Vanderpool
- Interested in learning more about Measure D, the special parcel tax for fire and paramedic services?