Dec11City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting - Closed Session
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Dec11City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting
Dec13Santa Visits Lunada Bay Plaza
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Dec24Santa in Malaga Cove Plaza
5:15 PM - 7:00 PM
In the Spotlight
FY 2017-18 Budget Shortfall
With the loss of parcel tax revenue to offset the City’s operating costs, the City is projecting a 21.5% structural deficit beginning July 1, 2017. In the coming months, the City Council will have discussions and community input will be necessary for resolving the long term structural deficit. Please sign up to receive e-blasts of scheduled meetings to discuss budget matters and click on the calculator icon above for more information.
- Please Share your Opinions
- Wireless Industry Now Seeks to Limit Local Control at Federal Level
- Torrance Butcher-Solana Project November 20, 2017 Update
- Community Meeting- City Hall Cost Study
- No-Burn Alert! All Indoor and Outdoor Residential Wood Burning Prohibited Due to High Air Pollution Predicted for Thursday, November 9, 2017 and Friday, November 10, 2017.